I have always been grateful to be a part of this community and wouldn't be where I am if I hadn't been mentored and showed many tips from all of you along the way. I wanted to take the time and thank some of those that have helped along the way:
- Britton and Heath Johnson both have always been encouraging and helped me step out of my comfort zone.
- Jase McCarty has been a great encouragement and source of knowledge.
- My friends and Co-Leaders in the WI VMUG that encouraged me to get involved and start speaking and supporting the community.
- Sean Massey has been a huge encouragement in many ways.
- Matt Heldstab for giving me opportunities to speak at NCWIVMUG and Minneapolis VMUG.
- Ken Nalbone for friendship and speaking at Indy VMUG.
- Joe Houghes for friendship and fun hanging out at VeeamOn and VMworld.
- Al Rasheed for his kindness and support of many of my ventures.
- Cody De Arkland for his encouragement and friendship.
- Ariel Sanchez for reaching out when I became a vExpert and his continued encouragement.
- Tim Davis for being a great friend and always willing to help out.
- Listeners and guests on the Gigacast!
- So many others!
The vCommunity has been amazing and as Al Rasheed would say Kindness matters. Thanks for reading! Cheers!